Mercedes Medical, Inc. is a privately held, woman-owned national medical distribution company located in Sarasota, Florida and is a two time winner of Inc. 500's
- One of America's fastest growing companies. For over 20 years, Mercedes has prided itself on being the low cost leader in the medical supply market. With a keen interest on efficiency and customer service as the basis of our distribution model, Mercedes has found success in providing physician and laboratory customers the absolute lowest price while refusing to sacrifice on service. Our unique direct marketing approach and refusal to conform to old model distribution ideas have helped Mercedes outshine the competition.
Click Here To view our Return Policy
The accuracy of the information provided on this website is not guaranteed for legal purposes.
Changes occur daily to the content. To obtain the most current information, please contact Mercedes Medical.
Copyright 2014 MERCEDES MEDICAL All rights reserved.
Reasons To Shop with Mercedes Medical
- Mercedes Medical's management team offers over 60 combined years in the medical distribution industry. We understand the fundamentals of this industry and what it takes to satisfy customers. Our main priority is to streamline the purchase of medical supplies while making it an easy and fun experience.
- Mercedes Medical customers, once registered, have access to ALL of their account information including custom pricing that has been developed just for them.
Ability to see what's in stock
- With our integrated website and inventory module, you can see what's in stock!
Ability to see all your account activity
- Want to see what you've ordered before? Want to check your accounting activity, including the ability to see all your past invoices? You can do all of that here online.
Lowest Pricing...Period -
If you're new to Mercedes, welcome! With low overhead and vast experience in sourcing the best name-brand products at the best price, we can usually provide significant savings over your current vendor. We typically offer savings from 15% to 75% off what other medical distributors charge.
Quality name brand products
- We carry most major medical manufacturer brands and many low cost alternatives. Featuring over 1000 manufacturers, we offer the same great name-brand products you currently purchase, so there are no surprises. Not only do we carry the brands you're currently using, but we make it easy to find them online with our "search by manufacture part number".
Sometimes Even Better Pricing! -
When you call or email our sales representatives, they can often help you obtain the pricing you need. Some pricing is so special we cannot advertise it.
- We carry over 20,000 of the most popular medical products on the market. If we don't carry it, ask us how we can get it for you.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed
- If you are not 100% satisfied with the product you received, simply contact our customer service department at 800-331-2716 or email@example.com
and we will have UPS pick up the product right from your door.
- Once registered, you can shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on our website. Simply log on, then find the exact product you want at a great price.
The Management Team
Noelle A. Haft
Noelle Haft, currently serving as President of Mercedes Medical, earned her BA from Eckerd College. Noelle has more than 30 years of medical supply industry experience. In 1975, she founded ANR Diagnostics, Inc. to distribute medical and laboratory disposable products to hospitals and clinics throughout the U.S. She sold the business to Totalmed Diagnostics, a publicly held physician office management firm, where she acted as President of the laboratory division until it was sold to Micro Bio Medics, Inc. (MBM) (Later sold to Henry Schein, Inc.).
In 1991, Ms. Haft left MBM to form Mercedes Medical, Inc. Under her direction, the company expanded product lines in areas where manufacturers are hesitant to accept new distributors, broadened its customer base to over 8,000 customers and introduced innovative new safety products into the market.
Robert S. Haft
Robert Haft holds degrees from Yale University and Columbia University and is admitted to the Bars of New York, District of Columbia, U.S. Court of Appeals, and U.S. Supreme Court. With over thirty years of experience in legal, financial, international and tax matters.
Mr. Haft structured and organized private oil drilling funds, coordinated initial and secondary public offerings, raised capital through private financing and advised corporate management on financial arrangements, timing and structure. He has served as Director, International Business Affairs at CBS Television Stations and as Tax Attorney at CBS, Inc. Additionally, Mr. Haft wrote federal income tax regulations and rulings while serving at the Internal Revenue Service, Office of Chief Counsel, Interpretive Division & Legislation and Regulations Division.
Mr. Haft serves on the Board of Directors for Mercedes Medical.
Alex has served as CEO of Mercedes Medical, a national laboratory products distribution
company, located in northern Sarasota County since 2003. In 1995, Alex followed her mother
Noelle to Sarasota after college graduation to help her mother with a new "start up" company.
Together, and over the past two decades they have built a dynamic and results driven
company with annual revenues in excess of 40 million serving almost 10,000 customers.
Mercedes Medical is currently building its new headquarters and distribution center in
Lakewood Ranch's "Core" project, dedicated to the Life Science industry. They will be
moving to its new location in late 2018.
Alex holds a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Rhode Island and a MBA from the
Carey School of Business at Johns Hopkins University where she graduated at the top of her
class. Alex has been active in the Sarasota community for over 20 years, and has served on
and held leadership positions on numerous nonprofit boards and committees, including but
not limited to the Humane Society of Sarasota County where she served for 6 years holding
various positions including Board Chair.
She was elected to the Sarasota Memorial Hospital board in 2012 where she completed her 4
year term chairing different committees including Governance and Health Quality and left
as Vice Chair of the Board.
In 2016, she was elected to the Florida House of Representatives in District 72, representing
most of central Sarasota County and Siesta Key. Alex served on 6 committees that tackled
statewide issues including Health & Human Services, Higher Ed appropriations, Health
Quality and Careers & Competition subcommittees. She served half of her two year term,
resigning in September 2017 due to the extensive time commitment it took away from her
family and her business in Sarasota.
Alex resides on Siesta Key, with her two teenage boys, Kannon and Steele, and their two
rescue dogs Emma and Samson
Andy Wright graduated magna cum laude from Stetson University with a double major in Marketing and Finance. Directly out of college he was employed with Arthur Andersen where he managed the southeast region of the United States selling tax preparation software. Andy joined Mercedes Medical as a telesales representative. Through his many years with the company, Andy has developed a comprehensive working knowledge of the day-to-day operations at Mercedes Medical. In 2002, Andy became a minority shareholder in the company and shortly thereafter was appointed Chief Operating Officer. In 2015, Andy was named to the position of President of Mercedes Medical. He presently serves on HIDA's Board of Directors as well as HIDA's Lab Council.
Andy joined Mercedes Medical in 1997.
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Troy earned his MBA from Webster University and joins the team with 16 years of accounting, business process consulting, and software implementation experience. Troy understands that in order for Mercedes Medical to remain lean and continue to deliver quality product at discounted prices, he must continuously improve the business system and accounting processes. Troy is excited to join the vibrant team of executives and help Mercedes Medical continue with its success. Troy graduated from Ball State University with a degree in Business and Finance. Troy's work history includes serving as controller for a national logistics company, international accounting manager for a fortune 500 logistics company, regional manager for a distribution software company, and accounting manager for the City of Bradenton.
Troy joined Mercedes Medical in 2005.
Executive Vice President
Dave Johnson, a NY native, graduated from SUNY Geneseo with a Bachelor's in Business Administration. Dave has been with Mercedes Medical virtually since its inception. Having held many roles throughout his tenure Dave specializes in product development and sourcing of new products and markets both domestic and internationally.
Dave joined Mercedes Medical in 1992.
Executive Director HR & Customer Care
Carol Anziano, a transplant from Shrewsbury, Ma, earned her BA from Lesley University in Cambridge, Ma. and also holds a Masters in Management and Leadership. Carol began her career as a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep working for Sanofi-Aventis, and went on to management positions with Bristol Myers Squibb, Amerisource Bergen, and United Health Group.
Carol joined Mercedes Medical in 2006.
Our Histology Mascot
Henry the Histo-Potamus®
has been the fun face of Histology at Mercedes Medical for close to 10 years. Helping to sell and promote our products, Henry has been featured as plush toys, on calendars, catalogs, mugs, and private-labeled products. He's brought smiling faces to many NSH trade shows that Mercedes has attended, and continues to be an inspiration to the Mercedes Medical team. Keep up with Henry on his Facebook